Thursday, September 26, 2013


"Teach not thy lip such scorn, for it was made for kissing, lady, not for such contempt."
- William Shakespeare

"No three words have greater power than ‘I Love You’."
- Anonymous

"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous."
- Ingrid Bergman

"Love is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time."
- Anonymous

"Love asks me no questions,
And gives me endless support..."
- William Shakespeare

"I only wish to be the fountain of love
From which you drink,
Every drop promising eternal passion."
- Anonymous

"To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides."
- David Viscott

"One does not fall "in" or "out" of love. One grows in love."
- Leo Buscaglia

"Poetry spills from the cracks of a broken heart, but flows from one which is loved."
- Christopher Paul Rubero

"We can only learn to love by loving."
- Iris Murdoch

"Some pray to marry the man they love,
My prayer will somewhat vary:
I humbly pray to Heaven above
That I love the man I marry."
- Rose Stokes

"The most eloquent silence; that of two mouths meeting in a kiss."
- Anonymous

"You don't love a woman because she is beautiful; she is beautiful because you love her."
- Anonymous

"Love comeforteth like sunshine after rain."
- William Shakespeare

"The best feelings are those that have no words to describe them...."
- Michelle Hammersley

"You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."
- Anonymous

"You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly."
- Sam Keen

"Love is, above all, the gift of oneself."
- Jean Anouilh

"If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand."
- Anonymous

It is astonishing how little one feels alone when one loves. - John Bulwer

If I know what love is, it is because of you. - Herman Hesse

I love you - those three words have my life in them. - Alexandrea to Nicholas III

I love you more than any word can say ... I love you more than every action I take ... I'll be right here loving you till the end. - Unknown

I love you not only for who you are, but for who I am when I am with you ! - Unknown

"I love thee, I love but thee
With a love that shall not die
Till the sun grows cold
And the stars grow old."
- Willam Shakespeare

"True love cannot be found where it truly does not exist,
Nor can it be hidden where it truly does."
- Anonymous

"A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,
A song is no song 'til you sing it,
And love in your heart
Wasn't put there to stay
Love isn't love
'Til you give it away."
- Oscar Hammerstein

"Before I met my husband, I'd never fallen in love. I'd stepped in it a few times."
- Rita Rudner

"I never thought that love could feel like this
Then you changed my world with just one kiss."
- N Sync

"Love is like war,
Easy to begin but hard to end."
- Anonymous

0 comments:

Post a Comment